Last modified: January 10, 2014
What information do we collect and how is it used?
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information provided to us – Some We Make You Mobile services require the user to log into a mobile website using a User ID and a password. The initial user login information will be provided to the user by the administering organization. For these services our system tracks usage within the application. Usage reports are available through a password protected website to the Administrator of the account and internal We Make You Mobile authorized individuals.
- Log information – When a user accesses We Make You Mobile web services via a browser, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs might include information such as web request, interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify the browser or the account.
- SMS communications – When a user sends and receives SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction.
We Make You Mobile only shares any of the above personal information with other companies or individuals outside of We Make You Mobile in the following limited circumstances:
- We have user consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of We Make You Mobile, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We Make You Mobile does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies or individuals.”
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to We Make You Mobile and related division employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
“You have the right to “opt-out” of certain uses of your Personal Information. For example, at the time you are requested to provide Personal Information on this Website and/or through our Services, you may have the opportunity to elect to, or not to: (1) receive promotional correspondence from We Make You Mobile or (2) have your Personal Information shared with other companies or individuals. You may also make this request by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this e-mail please identify which We Make You Mobile Website or Service you are referring to (or all of them) and indicate whether (i) you would like to opt-out of receiving promotional correspondence (including, for example, e-mail offers) in general, or just via e-mail, postal mail, short message service, instant messaging and/or by phone, (ii) you would like to opt-out of certain of We Make You Mobile’s e-newsletters or correspondence, and if so, which ones, and/or (iii) you would like to opt-out of having your Personal Information shared with other companies or individuals. You may also opt-out of We Make You Mobile e-mails by clicking on an opt-out link within the promotional correspondence you receive, sending an email to email@example.com or opt-out of We Make You Mobile’s promotional email or SMS correspondence or Premium SMS Services by texting “STOP” to the shortcode provided on the Web Site for the particular Service. Please understand that if you opt-out of receiving promotional e-mails or SMS from We Make You Mobile, we may still contact you by e-mail or SMS in connection with your account with us or to provide you with important information about We Make You Mobile or this Website or the Services. Also, a request to have us stop sharing your Personal Information with other companies or individuals will only apply as of the date of the request, and We Make You Mobile will not be responsible for any communications that you may receive from companies or individuals that received your Personal Information prior to such request. In these cases, please contact that company or individual directly.”